Welcome to Harwood Meadow’s School’s blog!

Welcome2

to our Harwood Meadows Primary School blog!

Our new blog is the perfect opportunity for our children to share their learning with the world!  Each class will be using the blog to highlight their work in the classroom and hopefully show them the power of a real audience. We would love it if you could share your child’s blog with family and friends feeling free to comment and give us feedback.

Please be aware all comments are monitored by staff before going live and being shared with the children, so comments will not appear straight away.

We hope you enjoy reading the blog as much as we enjoy writing on it.

Enjoy!

This entry was posted in Latest News and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Welcome to Harwood Meadow’s School’s blog!

1. Michael Laws says:

Wow… I have just seen the whole website and blog. They are amazing!!! I miss everyone at Harwood Meadows and just looking at the photos make lots of good, valuable memories pop up inside my head. I truly enjoyed every minute of primary school and I learned a lot from my experience! I am enjoying Tottington High School very much and I have got a lot of very good and important responsibilities.

• 152austinw says:

How lovely to hear from you, Michael. It’s good to know that you enjoyed your time with us- we’ve got lots of valuable memories of you too! I remember you in Reception helping me tidy up the gloop in the middle room doing your best not to touch it! We are so glad you are enjoying high school and the responsibilities you’ve been given. No doubt you worked very hard to get them. Keep up the good work!

2. Cathyclarke says:

Kingston Primary School Admissions

Great Blog! We like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.We found many interesting things from this site. It helps in many ways please keep it up the effective work.